Polishes in Taiwan
Limited by high humidity and temperatures in Taiwan, polishes are not well accepted among the Taiwanese. Sales of floor and metal polish are negligible, as consumers find them unnecessary under most circumstances. With regard to furniture and shoe polish, the Taiwanese have limited time for polishing and few of them consider it necessary to polish their furniture or shoes regularly. On the other hand, information concerning polishes is rare, while marketing campaigns are also limited within the...
Euromonitor International's Polishes in Taiwan market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Floor Polish, Furniture Polish, Metal Polish, Shoe Polish.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Polishes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- POLISHES IN TAIWAN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Polishes Are Not Popular in Taiwan Due To Local Consumption Habits
- Shoe Polish Registers Current Value Growth, While Furniture Polish Posts A Decline
- Furniture Polish Continues To Decline in Current Value Terms
- Competitive Landscape
- SC Johnson & Son Taiwan Maintains Its Leading Position Within Polishes
- Local Players Still Fall Behind Overseas Giants Owing To Weaker Brand Awareness
- Hardly Any Marketing Campaigns Within Polishes
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Polishes: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Polishes: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Posts Steady Current Value Growth in 2017
- Taiwanese Consumers Gradually Moving Towards More Eco-friendly and Natural Home Care Products
- International Brands Lead Within Home Care, While Domestic Players Try To Maintain Or Break Through in Some Niche Areas
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets Continue To Record Value Sales Growth Within Home Care, While Internet Retailing and Warehouse Clubs Hold Significant Positions
- Growth of Home Care Expected To Accelerate
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources