Polishes in Slovenia
Urbanisation and general expansion in Slovenian living/commercial space are resulting in increased maintenance and demand for polishes. However, the value performance of polishes remained relatively muted in 2017, with the exception of furniture polish. Regardless, volume demand in 2017 increased steadily, although polishes is less popular than other home care ranges. On the other hand, a typical Slovenian home has wooden elements, parquet and furnishing in natural materials. Wood or plywood sur...
Euromonitor International's Polishes in Slovenia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Floor Polish, Furniture Polish, Metal Polish, Shoe Polish.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Polishes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- POLISHES IN SLOVENIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Urbanisation Trend Sees Greater Sales Results
- Innovation Needed in Shoe Polish
- Zero Waste and Health Hazards To Influence Product Development
- Competitive Landscape
- Multinational Brands Dominate
- Private Label Kept at Bay
- Concentrated Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 4 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Another Year of Stable Home Care Growth in 2017
- International Players Dominate in 2017
- Private Label Aims To Take Over Home Care
- Discounters Narrows the Gap Between Other Retailers in 2017
- Forecast Period To See Modest Growth in Home Care
- Market Indicators
- Table 5 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 6 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 8 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 12 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources