Polishes in Serbia
The fastest growing category of overall polishes in Serbia during 2017 was floor polish. However, it was simultaneously the smallest category, with shoe polish being by far the largest. The reason for the rapid growth of floor polish in 2017 was of course to do with the fact that it grew from a relatively low base, but that is only one part of the story. Namely, changes in consumer habits also played a major role here as many of them only recently switched from universal products and started usi...
Euromonitor International's Polishes in Serbia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Floor Polish, Furniture Polish, Metal Polish, Shoe Polish.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Polishes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- POLISHES IN SERBIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Consumers Purchase Floor Polish Products More Often
- High Inflation and Popularity of More Expensive Brands Lead To Unit Price Increase
- Competitive Landscape
- SC Johnson & Son Loses Value Share, But Remains Clear Leader of Polishes
- Company Activities Mostly Limited To Advertising and Widening Distribution
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 4 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Sees Value Growth in 2017, But Only in Current Terms
- No Major Innovations Recorded
- the Largest Producers Keep Losing Sales Share
- Traditional Grocery Retailers Loses Ground
- Negative Performance Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 5 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 6 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 8 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 12 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources