Polishes in Saudi Arabia
In a desert climate, household surfaces accumulate of dust, which carry pollutants and allergens and can cause viral/bacterial infections. This environment increases the need to keep furniture, floors and other surfaces dust free. Therefore, floor and furniture polishes continued to see healthy retail current value sales growth in 2017. The carpeting of households has declined due to the ever dustier climate and exposure to Western trends through offline and online media; and ceramic/marble floo...
Euromonitor International's Polishes in Saudi Arabia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Floor Polish, Furniture Polish, Metal Polish, Shoe Polish.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Polishes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- POLISHES IN SAUDI ARABIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Only Furniture Polish and Floor Polish See Value Growth in 2017
- Lack of New Product Development Lowers Consumer Interest
- General Downturn in Unit Prices
- Competitive Landscape
- SC Johnson & Son Dominates the Landscape in 2017
- Smac Leads Metal Polish
- Little Room for Private Label
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Polishes: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Polishes: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Economic Reforms Damage Home Care Demand
- Consumers Look for In-store Promotions in Saudi Arabia
- Private Label and Domestic Companies See Growing Demand
- Product Innovations and Upgrades Represent A Key Trend in Home Care
- Home Care Will Continue To Grow Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources