Polishes in Pakistan
Rising urbanisation, growth in white collar employment and improvements in per capita income levels should all help to sustain the positive development of polishes in Pakistan over the forecast period. The category also looks set to benefit from the fact that young consumers, who constitute 57% of the entire population, are becoming increasingly brand-conscious and therefore more inclined to choose branded polishes products over traditional alternatives. Moreover, a general trend towards higher...
Euromonitor International's Polishes in Pakistan market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Floor Polish, Furniture Polish, Metal Polish, Shoe Polish.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Polishes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- POLISHES IN PAKISTAN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Polishes Set To Benefit From Rising Demand Among Urban Millennials
- Shoe Polish Will Remain the Largest and Most Dynamic Category
- More Local Players Expected To Enter Metal, Floor and Furniture Polish
- Competitive Landscape
- Reckitt Benckiser Continues To Lead Polishes
- Peridot's Kiwi Brand Gains Ground Throughout the Review Period
- Smaller and Cheaper Brands Maintain A Strong Presence in Polishes
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 4 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Benefits From Expansion of Pakistan's Middle-income Consumer Base
- Home Care Manufacturers Employ Strategies To Generate Trial Purchases
- Multinationals Remain on Top in A Concentrated Competitive Environment
- Insight-based Marketing Campaigns Aim To Convert Consumers To Specific Brands
- Independent Small Grocers Will Remain the Leading Distribution Channel
- Market Indicators
- Table 5 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 6 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 8 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources