Polishes in Nigeria Get a detailed picture of the Polishes market; Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change; Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands; Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
High inflation and growing economic uncertainty resulted in consumers becoming increasingly price-sensitive in Nigeria towards the end of the review period. This resulted in many consumers seeking out the lowest-priced brands, particularly within shoe polish, which has a wider appeal across income groups. With unemployment high towards the end of the review period, many are keen to offer a professional image in their work in order to better safeguard their job, with consumers placing a strong em...
Euromonitor International's Polishes in Nigeria market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Floor Polish, Furniture Polish, Metal Polish, Shoe Polish.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- POLISHES IN NIGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- January 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Polishes: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Polishes: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Executive Summary
- Double-digit Current Value Growth Solely Due To Inflation in 2016
- Consumers Shift To Affordable Multifunctional Products
- Shares Shaken Up As Consumers Trade Down
- Economy Distribution Channels Attract Price-sensitive Consumers
- Sluggish Forecast Period Growth Due To Economic Uncertainty
- Key Trends and Developments
- Growing Price-sensitivity Due To Economic Downturn and High Inflation
- Mid-income Consumers Turn Back To Multifunctional and Affordable Cleaning Products
- Counterfeits and Informal Retailing Pose Growing Challenge
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 10 Sales of Home Care by Region: Value 2011-2016
- Table 11 Sales of Home Care by Region: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 15 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 1 Research Sources