Polishes in Mexico
When talking about cleaning and polishing shoes, this does not always apply to leather shoes for work and school. Companies such as SJ Johnson & Son put a lot of effort into fostering non-traditional shoe polishes products, such as its products for white sporting shoes and its instant cleaning foam for casual footwear. In fact, well over half of the shoes in the world are casual, so it is a largely ignored area that in Mexico companies started to address. As of the end of the review period, most...
Euromonitor International's Polishes in Mexico market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Floor Polish, Furniture Polish, Metal Polish, Shoe Polish.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Polishes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- POLISHES IN MEXICO
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Shoe Polish Range To Expand From Formal To Casual Footwear
- Increasing Emphasis on Scented Products in Furniture and Floor Polish
- Floor Polish Remains Immature But With Interesting Growth Prospects
- Competitive Landscape
- Furniture and Shoe Polish Manufacturers Introduce New Spray Packages
- Marketing Strategy Focuses More on Distribution, Premiumisation and Segmentation
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Polishes: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Polishes: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Has Better Year Than Expected
- Frequent Promotions Attract Mexican Consumers
- Domestic Manufacturers Almost Reach Multinational Manufacturers
- New Products Help Mature Categories
- Home Care Is Expected To Continue Growing Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources