Polishes in Kenya
Housing developments have increased exponentially, with special floors and metal fittings which require polishing. With the rising population of aspirational middle-income consumers, Kenyans are willing to spend more to keep their floors and furniture in good condition. This is supported by an increase in the number of international brands which dominate the shelf space in modern retail outlets.
Euromonitor International's Polishes in Kenya market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Floor Polish, Furniture Polish, Metal Polish, Shoe Polish.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Polishes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- POLISHES IN KENYA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Rising Middle Class With Increased Disposable Income Move To New Housing Developments
- New Housing Designs and Innovation Favour Polishes
- More Competition To Encourage New Product Trials
- Competitive Landscape
- International Players Maintain Their Lead
- Potential for Innovation in Polishes
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Polishes: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Polishes: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Growth in Home Care Revenues Slows in 2017
- Consumers Demand A Value Proposition
- Multinationals Bring Innovative Cleaning Methods To Kenya
- Supermarkets Remains the Dominant Distribution Channel
- Positive Forecast Performance
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources