Polishes in Italy
Polishes continued to suffer from declining demand in 2019, as the changing lifestyles and priorities of Italian consumers means that they are dedicating less time to deep-cleaning routines in their homes due to lack of time and inclination. Furniture polish remains the largest category in volume terms, and with the increasing penetration of low-cost furniture in modern family homes, these products are less likely to be polished as they require minimum maintenance. The increasing number of small...
Euromonitor International's Polishes in Italy market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Home Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Polishes market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Polishes in Italy
- Euromonitor International
- February 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Changing consumer lifestyles and cleaning habits continue to have negative impact on demand for polishes
- Casual trend reduces need for polishing more formal footwear, influencing performance of shoe polish
- Modern surfaces that require minimal maintenance reduce need for specific polishes
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- Change of leadership within intense competitive landscape
- Emulsio is well-established and trusted brand name, expanding its offer with ecological line
- Mixed performance for SC Johnson
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Polishes: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Polishes: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Mixed performance within home care with strongly performing products addressing consumer demand for greater convenience and multi-functional attributes
- Growing environmental awareness amongst population is slowly increasing demand for ecological development within home care
- Major global players lead home care due to large product portfolios that enjoy consumer recognition and wide distribution
- Streamlining of portfolios noted in home care in 2019, although Air Wick offers interesting concept
- Improved performance for home care with higher current value sales driven by willingness of Italians to invest in innovative, convenient or ecological products
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Households 2014-2019
- MARKET DATA
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Summary 1 Research Sources