Polishes in Italy
Polishes experienced a difficult year during 2016. Italians began to change their austere and longstanding attitudes to spending, which had endured during the prolonged economic crisis. They became less inclined to buy specialised products and those with single functionality, characteristics that are common in polishes. As such, many products from other categories were substituted for polishes, such as surface care products, although this was not mutual. As a result, sales of polishes declined f...
Euromonitor International's Polishes in Italy market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Floor Polish, Furniture Polish, Metal Polish, Shoe Polish.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Polishes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- POLISHES IN ITALY
- Euromonitor International
- April 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Polishes: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Polishes: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Executive Summary
- Concentration: A Good Strategy for Brands To Regain Market Share
- Environmental Concerns Affect Packaging
- Private Label Loses Market Share As the Low Price Strategy Declines in Popularity
- the Internet Is Still A Small But Growing Channel, While Supermarkets Retains the Lead
- A Challenging Future for Home Care in Italy
- Key Trends and Developments
- Concentration: A Clear Trend Both in Liquid and Powder Detergents
- Light Packaging: Zero-waste Philosophy and Environmentally-friendly Attitude
- Internet Retailing Growing in Importance in Italy
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 1 Research Sources