Polishes in Iran
Polishes remained a niche home care product type in 2016 because of the low level of awareness and because product availability remained limited to shoe polish and floor polish. However, both saw considerable volume growth thanks to rapid urbanisation and major improvements in their availability within the retailing landscape. There was a boost in popularity of different floor types such as wood, carpet, laminate, tile and concrete in key urban areas, which stimulated the demand for this type of...
Euromonitor International's Polishes in Iran market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Floor Polish, Furniture Polish, Metal Polish, Shoe Polish.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Polishes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- POLISHES IN IRAN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Polishes: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Polishes: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Executive Summary
- Low Base in Most Home Care Categories Remains the Main Growth Driver
- Decline in Purchasing Power Due To Economic Stagnation Hampers Growth in 2016
- Domestically Produced Products Dominate Sales
- Rapid Expansion of Modern Grocery Channels Plays A Key Role in the Development of Home Care
- Healthy Growth Is Predicted in the Forecast Period If Political/economic Situation Improves
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 12 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 1 Research Sources