Polishes in France
Polishes recorded current value decline in 2017 for several reasons that are set to persist over the forecast period. A lifestyle shift is noticeable. French people tend to have busy lives and busy schedules, especially those living in the city. Therefore, they lack the time to use polishes. This is particularly true for the younger generation who do not always see the added value of using such products and are not educated in their usage. Secondly, the need to use polishes is declining. Specifi...
Euromonitor International's Polishes in France market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Floor Polish, Furniture Polish, Metal Polish, Shoe Polish.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Polishes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- POLISHES IN FRANCE
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Polishes Loses Momentum Due To Evolving Lifestyles
- Shoe Polish Players Attempt To Mitigate Further Decline Via Innovations
- Floor and Furniture Polish Set To Fare Better Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Swania Sas Retains Leadership of Polishes in 2017
- SC Johnson Loses Ground, While Domestic Players Fare Better
- Private Label Suffers From Poor Image
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Polishes: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Polishes: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Value Sales Continue To Suffer From Overpromotion and Changing Trends
- Green Trends and Premiumisation Mitigate Value Erosion
- Henkel Widens Its Share Value and Retains Overall Leadership
- Innovative Packaging As A Differential Advantage for Value Creation
- Both Value and Volume Set To Decline Over Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources