Polishes in the Czech Republic
Polishes performed well in 2017 with sales greatly benefiting from the improving economic situation among Czech households and rising demand for new housing. Modern surfaces and materials such as wooden or laminate floors are becoming increasingly popular. This has boosted demand for floor polish as consumers increasingly prefer specialised products over multipurpose detergents which also contain a chemical element for polishing. Products which not only keep the material shiny, but also protect...
Euromonitor International's Polishes in Czech Republic market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Floor Polish, Furniture Polish, Metal Polish, Shoe Polish.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Polishes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- POLISHES IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Improving Economic Situation Positively Impacts Polishes
- Skin Care Products Compete With Shoe Polish
- Eco-friendly Products Remain Insignificant
- Competitive Landscape
- Price Discounts Remain Popular
- Private Label Products Are Increasingly Successful Within Shoe Polish
- Stronger Marketing Support To Positively Impact Growth
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Polishes: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Polishes: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Benefits From Rising Premiumisation and Convenience
- the Existence of Dual Product Quality in Europe Gains Attention
- Innovative Brand Marketing Punches Through in 2017
- Product Innovation Creates Interest and Boosts Home Care Sales
- Home Care To Achieve Positive Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources