Polishes in Costa Rica
As locals have increasingly fast-paced modern lifestyles, they continue to avoid home care tasks which are often seen as unnecessary, such as most polishing. The convenience trend in cleaning keeps gaining momentum, as a result of the further adoption of new building materials, such as ceramic floors and synthetic countertops (including laminated and vinyl finishes), which do not require polishes to improve their appearance. In such a scenario, polishes has witnessed low levels of product innova...
Euromonitor International's Polishes in Costa Rica market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Floor Polish, Furniture Polish, Metal Polish, Shoe Polish.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Polishes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- POLISHES IN COSTA RICA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Low Innovation Continues To Characterise Polishes, Which Remains Restricted by Population Growth and the Adoption of Convenient Surface Care Habits
- More Versatile and Convenient All-in-one Cleaning and Polishing Products Are Expected To Drive Further Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Major Global Manufacturers Continue To Lead Polishes, Benefiting From Top-of-mind Awareness and Availability
- Additional Levels of Innovation and Multiple Performance Claims Will Continue Over the Coming Years
- the Rise of Private Label
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 4 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Continues To See Increasing Polarisation, With the Rising Penetration of Private Label Brands and the Further Offer of Added-value Innovations
- Global and Regional Players Increase Their Penetration in Most Categories, Using Their Strong Brand Awareness To Provide More Integrated Home Care Solutions
- Major Players React To Private Label Proposals by Increasing Their Penetration Across Multiple Categories, Whilst Adopting More Aggressive Pricing Strategies
- Modern Grocery Retailers Continue To Increase Their Relevance; Independent Small Grocers Capitalise on Their Convenient and Affordable Proposals
- Innovation Should Continue To Gain Momentum, Along With Additional Segmentation Efforts and the Use of Multiple Functional Claims
- Market Indicators
- Table 5 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 6 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 8 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources