Polishes in China
Floor polish accounted for the highest value share within polishes in 2017 and furniture polish posted the highest value growth due to its small base. Both categories benefitted from the buoyant real estate market. Besides the increase in new residential areas, growing sales of second-hand houses were witnessed, giving rise to enthusiasm for the housing market. Usually people who can afford soaring housing prices are willing to spend more for living in good conditions. They decorate houses with...
Euromonitor International's Polishes in China market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Floor Polish, Furniture Polish, Metal Polish, Shoe Polish.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Polishes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- POLISHES IN CHINA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Floor Polish and Furniture Polish Grow Moderately Due To Booming Real Estate Development
- Shrinkage of Shoe Polish Seen As Inevitable Given Less Frequent Use of Leather Shoes
- Competitive Landscape
- Shanghai Johnson Holds Leading Value Share in 2017
- International Manufacturers Surpass Domestic Companies To Lead in Polishes
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Polishes: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Polishes: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Sustained Growth in Home Care in China
- Manufacturers and Consumers Show Rising Interest in Child-specific Products
- Domestic Manufacturers Outperform International Ones
- Manufacturers Introduce Laundry Care Products in Sheet Format
- Product Maturity, Lack of Time Set To Depress Growth in Home Care Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources