Polishes in Bosnia-Herzegovina
Polishes lost shelf space in Bosnia-Herzegovina throughout the review period, particularly in chained grocery stores, which account for the majority of sales. New channels have been emerging, such as specialist shoe stores, most of which include shoe polish in their offer. However, this was not enough to compensate for the loss of shelf space in grocery retailing. Furthermore, the distribution of shoe polish through shoe shops suggests that consumers only buy polish with new shoes, with this not...
Euromonitor International's Polishes in Bosnia-Herzegovina market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Floor Polish, Furniture Polish, Metal Polish, Shoe Polish.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Polishes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- POLISHES IN BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Changes in Distribution Contribute To Decline
- Fashion Trends Affect the Performance of Polishes
- Convenience the Focus of Innovation
- Competitive Landscape
- Advertising Activity Subsides in Polishes
- Wider Product Availability Benefits Ilirija
- Negligible Share of Private Label
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Polishes: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Polishes: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Home Care Influenced by A Variety of Different Trends and Factors
- Poor Performance From Laundry Care
- International Manufacturers Dominate Home Care
- Home Care Sales Continue To Shift Towards Modern Grocery Formats
- Growing Disposable Incomes To Support the Recovery of Home Care Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources