Polishes in Bolivia
Polishes in the country is an undeveloped category, with sales continuing to decline because many of the products are not considerate essential by local consumers. In the last two years of the review period, Bolivia’s economy has rapidly decelerated; with this, consumer purchases have become increasingly cautious, focusing on purchasing first-need products. Urban expansion has also influenced the use of polishes, specifically floor polishes; new lifestyles prioritising vertical constructions and...
Euromonitor International's Polishes in Bolivia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Floor Polish, Furniture Polish, Metal Polish, Shoe Polish.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Polishes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- POLISHES IN BOLIVIA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Lifestyle Changes Influence Use of Polishes
- Climate Varies Widely, With Demand for Polishes Changing Depending on the Region
- Competitive Landscape
- Domestic Companies Lead Polishes in Bolivia
- International Players Continue To Suffer
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Polishes: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Polishes: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Awareness of Home Care in Bolivia Increases During 2017
- Low Prices Drive Growth of Volume Sales
- Unilever Andina SA Remains Leading Company of Home Care
- Traditional Channel Strengthens Over 2017
- Home Care Is Set To Continue To Grow, Supported by Emerging Categories
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources