Polishes in Belgium
Polishes faced decline in 2017 for a number of reasons. Firstly, consumers no longer have time to use, nor want to take the time to use polishes, with polishes often being perceived as old fashioned. Secondly, the “Ikea-isation” of interior design has impacted polish, with a lot of furniture, kitchen utensils and even floors not requiring polish to make them last. The third is the lack of investment by manufacturers, with players making little or no effort to restore the use of polishes.
Euromonitor International's Polishes in Belgium market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Floor Polish, Furniture Polish, Metal Polish, Shoe Polish.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Polishes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- POLISHES IN BELGIUM
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Well-established Decline
- Metal Polishes (inox) Are Growing
- Penetration Rate Decreases
- Competitive Landscape
- Consolidated Environment Continues
- Local Players Enjoy Solid Niche
- Competition From Surface Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Polishes: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Polishes: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Value Sales Decline Due To Maturity of Many Products
- Rapid Daily Cleaning Most Prominent on Consumer Wishlist
- Procter & Gamble Maintains Top Spot Despite Declining Share
- No Major New Product Breakthrough But Instead More Premium Formats
- Value Sales Set To Keep Shrinking Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources