Polishes in Algeria
Rising urbanisation and constant population growth will fuel sales of polishes over the forecast period, particularly within furniture polish. Floor, metal and shoe polish will develop only by gradually increasing consumer awareness of the advantages of products in these areas. Furniture polish is expected to continue to benefit from the dusty conditions in Algeria’s increasingly overcrowded cities, alongside rising consumer awareness. Moreover, the Algerian government’s housing construction pla...
Euromonitor International's Polishes in Algeria market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Floor Polish, Furniture Polish, Metal Polish, Shoe Polish.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Polishes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- POLISHES IN ALGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Several Positive Trends Will Sustain Polishes' Growth
- Furniture Polish To Remain Dominant
- Growth of Polishes To Slow Down
- Competitive Landscape
- Spring Sarl Continues To Lead Polishes in Algeria
- Palc Consolidates Its Second Place
- Smaller Players Enter Polishes in Algeria
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Polishes: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Polishes: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Favourable Trends Continue Driving Home Care Sales Growth
- Growing Demand for Economy Brands Is Driven by Severe Price Increases
- Multinationals Still Dominate, Although Domestic Brands Are Gaining Ground
- Independent Small Grocers Continues To Dominate But Modern Retailing Is Growing Faster
- Although Slowing Down, Further Growth Is Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources