Polishes in the US
Fragmentation can often point to growing interest in a certain industry, and this appears to be true with furniture and metal polishes. The former is being pushed by increases in furniture sales and demand for metal polish is coming from sales of ovenware and cookware. In furniture polish, Pledge, which is synonymous with this type of polish, owns nearly half of the subcategory, but below Pledge, the field becomes competitive with brands such as Swiffer and Old English and private label. About h...
Euromonitor International's Polishes in USA market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Floor Polish, Furniture Polish, Metal Polish, Shoe Polish.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Polishes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- POLISHES IN THE US
- Euromonitor International
- February 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Fragmentation Suggests Strong Demand for Certain Polishes
- Shoe Polish To Remain Niche Product
- Wood Flooring Stagnant in US
- Competitive Landscape
- Major Names Dominate Furniture and Floor Polishes
- Kiwi Maintains Stranglehold on Shoe Polish
- Together With Wright's, Weiman Owns Nearly Half of Metal Polish
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Polishes: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Polishes: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Polishes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Despite A Rebounding Economy, Home Care Sees Limited Growth in the US
- Home Care Manufacturers Enter A New Era of Transparency in Ingredient Disclosure
- Home Care Players Look To Eco-conscious Consumers To Gain Share
- Innovation in New Product Development Stalls in 2017
- Consumers Will Continue To Embrace Products That Make Cleaning Easier
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Households 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources