Polimercia SAS in Packaging Industry (Colombia)
Polimerica SAS is a Colombian producer of plastic packaging and closures. The firm invests a significant portion of its resources in positioning PET bottles. It is a key supplier to small- and medium-sized companies, which are not large enough to have their own packaging branch.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- POLIMERCIA SAS IN PACKAGING INDUSTRY (COLOMBIA)
- Euromonitor International
- September 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Polimerica SAS: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Polimerica SAS: Operational Indicators
- Summary 3 Major End-use Categories for Polimerica SAS by Pack Type 2015
- Competitive Positioning