Plastipak Iberia in Packaging Industry (Spain)
According to the latest information published by the company, it is expected to invest €3 million in Spain in the first year of operation in the country. Innovation is set to be a key part of the company’s strategy. In 2015 the company launched “the crown finish”, a line of PET bottles with a metal crown closure.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- PLASTIPAK IBERIA IN PACKAGING INDUSTRY (SPAIN)
- Euromonitor International
- September 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Plastipak Iberia SL: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Plastipak Iberia SL: Operational Indicators
- Summary 3 Major End-use Categories for Plastipak Iberia SL by Pack Type 2015
- Competitive Positioning