Planet Sport SARL in Apparel and Footwear (Morocco)
The company’s strategic aim is to remain the leader in sales of sports footwear and sports apparel in Morocco by selling franchised brands for leading sportswear players such as Nike, Lacoste, Speedo, DC Shoes, Converse and Lotto. Also, Planet Sport Sarl aims to increase its value share by adding new brands to its portfolio and increasing the number of stores it operates.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Apparel, Footwear, Sportswear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel and Footwear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- PLANET SPORT SARL IN APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR (MOROCCO)
- Euromonitor International
- April 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Planet Sport SARL: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Planet Sport SARL: Operational Indicators
- Retail Operations
- Summary 3 Planet Sport SARL: Retail Operational Indicators
- Internet Strategy
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 Planet Sport SARL: Competitive Position 2015