Pick 'n Pay Retail Group Pty Ltd in Retailing (South Africa)
As part of the company’s expansion strategy, Pick ‘n’ Pay continues to increase the variety of its product lines in an attempt to boost spending among its customer base. The company’s product profile is shifting towards homewares, DIY products, alcoholic drinks and apparel and footwear, with a focus on meeting the needs of high-income groups. Pick ‘n’ Pay is expected to improve its position through its new multi-channel approach, which includes opening smaller convenience stores such as forecour...
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- PICK 'N PAY RETAIL GROUP PTY LTD IN RETAILING (SOUTH AFRICA)
- Euromonitor International
- April 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Company Background
- Digital Strategy
- Private Label
- Summary 1 Pick 'n' Pay Retail Group (Pty) Ltd: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Pick 'n' Pay Retail Group (Pty) Ltd: Competitive Position 2016