Pets at Home Plc in Pet Care (United Kingdom)
Pets at home will continue to expand its outlets, with the aim of spreading further into the high streets. Additionally the retailer is focused on delivering excellent customer service. As part of its strategy, the retailer is also placing an emphasis on its private label lines, as these are heavily promoted with regular deals.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Pet Food, Pet Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Pet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- PETS AT HOME PLC IN PET CARE (UNITED KINGDOM)
- Euromonitor International
- May 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Pets at Home Plc: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Pets at Home Plc: Operational Indicators
- Internet Strategy
- Company Background
- Private Label
- Summary 3 Pets at Home Plc: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 Pets at Home Plc: Competitive Position 2016