PetSmart Canada Inc in Pet Care (Canada)
Over the forecast period, PetSmart will attempt to strengthen its lead in Canada’s pet shops and superstores channel by expanding its assortment of branded and private label pet care products, while working to improve the range and quality of customer services on offer in its outlets.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Pet Food, Pet Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Pet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- PETSMART CANADA INC IN PET CARE (CANADA)
- Euromonitor International
- May 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 PetSmart Canada Inc: Key Facts
- Summary 2 PetSmart Canada Inc: Operational Indicators
- Internet Strategy
- Company Background
- Private Label
- Summary 3 PetSmart Canda Inc: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 PetSmart Canada Inc: Competitive Position 2016