Pet Products in New Zealand
On the back of the humanisation and premiumisation trends, gadgets that offer convenience are expected to do well in the forecast period as pet owners turn towards technology to enhance both their lives and their pets’ wellbeing. These gadgets are primarily aimed at time-poor pet owners who may not have the time to interact, play with or feed their pets during the day. For example, pet cameras allow busy pet owners to watch over their companion animal from afar. Most of these cameras have featur...
Euromonitor International's Pet Products in New Zealand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Cat Litter, Other Pet Products, Pet Dietary Supplements, Pet Healthcare.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Pet Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Pet Products in New Zealand
- Euromonitor International
- April 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Pet Technology Increasingly Relied on by Pet Owners
- Pet Healthcare and Dietary Supplements To Continue Growing As Pet Owners Become More Invested in Pet Health
- Competitive Landscape
- Growth of Internet Retailing Poses Challenge To Speciality Pet Stores
- Large Corporations Still Control the Majority of Pet Healthcare Sales
- Local Companies Doing Well in Other Pet Products and Dietary Supplements
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Pet Products by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Pet Products by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Pet Healthcare by Type: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 Sales of Other Pet Products by Type: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Pet Products: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Pet Products: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Distribution of Pet Products by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Pet Products by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Pet Products by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Pet Treats and Mixers Drive Overall Pet Food Industry Growth
- Increase in Demand for New Zealand-sourced Ingredients Offers Export Opportunities
- Key Players Remain at the Top
- Online Distribution Channel Set To Grow Exponentially Within Pet Food
- Growth To Remain Conservative in the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 10 Pet Populations 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Pet Food by Category: Volume 2014-2019
- Table 12 Sales of Pet Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 13 Sales of Pet Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2014-2019
- Table 14 Sales of Pet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 15 NBO Company Shares of Pet Food: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 16 LBN Brand Shares of Pet Food: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 17 NBO Company Shares of Dog and Cat Food: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 18 LBN Brand Shares of Dog and Cat Food: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 19 Penetration of Private Label in Pet Care by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 20 Distribution of Pet Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 21 Distribution of Pet Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 22 Distribution of Dog and Cat Food by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 23 Distribution of Dog and Cat Food by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 24 Forecast Sales of Pet Food by Category: Volume 2019-2024
- Table 25 Forecast Sales of Pet Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 26 Forecast Sales of Pet Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2019-2024
- Table 27 Forecast Sales of Pet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Summary 1 Research Sources