Pet Products in Vietnam
Buoyant sales of pet products can be attributed primarily to the increasing propensity for Vietnamese consumers to treat their cats and dogs as fully-fledged family members. This marks a major departure of the previous cultural norm of keeping such animals solely for traditional functional roles, mainly guarding the home in the case of dogs or catching rodents in the case of cats. In line with the pet humanisation trend, demand for all types of pet products is on the rise in all parts of the cou...
Euromonitor International's Pet Products in Vietnam report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Cat Litter, Other Pet Products, Pet Dietary Supplements, Pet Healthcare.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Pet Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Pet Products in Vietnam
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Pet Humanisation Trend Continues To Boost Sales of Pet Products
- Changing Attitudes Towards Animals Likely To Underpin Sales Growth
- Pet Dietary Supplements Remains A Negligible Category
- Competitive Landscape
- Hoang Anh Co Maintains Its Lead in Pet Products
- Pet Products Remains Highly Fragmented
- New Product Launches Have the Potential To Spark Dynamism
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Pet Products by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Pet Products by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Pet Healthcare by Type: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 Sales of Other Pet Products by Type: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Pet Products: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Pet Products: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Distribution of Pet Products by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Pet Products by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Pet Products by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Pet Care Continues To Register Strong Growth As View of Pets Evolves
- Passing of Laws Regulating the Breeding of Pets Also A Sign of Changing Attitudes
- Mars Inc Remains Strong Leader in Pet Care Through Widespread Distribution and Price Promotions
- Pet Shops Remains Dominant As Pet Owners Prefer To Shop Local
- Further Positive Growth Slated for Pet Care Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 10 Pet Populations 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Pet Food by Category: Volume 2014-2019
- Table 12 Sales of Pet Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 13 Sales of Pet Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2014-2019
- Table 14 Sales of Pet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 15 NBO Company Shares of Pet Food: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 16 LBN Brand Shares of Pet Food: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 17 NBO Company Shares of Dog and Cat Food: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 18 LBN Brand Shares of Dog and Cat Food: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 19 Distribution of Pet Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 20 Distribution of Pet Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 21 Distribution of Dog and Cat Food by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 22 Distribution of Dog and Cat Food by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 23 Forecast Sales of Pet Food by Category: Volume 2019-2024
- Table 24 Forecast Sales of Pet Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 25 Forecast Sales of Pet Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2019-2024
- Table 26 Forecast Sales of Pet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Summary 1 Research Sources