Pet Products in Sweden
In the big cities in Sweden, having a pet was regarded as a symbol of status and wealth for quite some time. Having a dog or cat is expensive and requires spending both money and time. Taking into consideration expenses for insurance, original purchase, vet costs, registration fees, competitions, lodging and care when the owner is away and other services, the Swedish Agricultural University estimated the total amount of money spent on dogs and cats at around SEK16 billion annually, about SEK8,00...
Euromonitor International's Pet Products in Sweden report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Cat Litter, Other Pet Products, Pet Dietary Supplements, Pet Healthcare.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Pet Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- PET PRODUCTS IN SWEDEN
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strong Purchasing Power and Pets' Perception As A Status Symbol Drive Growth
- Health Concerns Drive Pet Dietary Supplements
- Cat Litter Moves Towards Premium
- Competitive Landscape
- Steady Demand for Pet Products Leaves Room for New Category Entrants
- Arken Zoo Offers Veterinary Clinics and Pet SpA To Stand Out From Internet Retailing
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Pet Products by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Pet Products by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Pet Healthcare by Type: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Other Pet Products by Type: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Pet Products by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Pet Products by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Pets Being Treated As Full Family Members Keeps the Market Growing
- Swedish Player Receives Certificate of Human Food Quality for Dog Food Brand
- Mid-priced Players Go Premium To Keep Up With Demand
- Internet Retailing and Pet Food Subscriptions Increase
- Focus on Quality Continues, With Higher Demand for Organic Products As A Result
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Pet Populations 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Pet Food by Category: Volume 2013-2018
- Table 9 Sales of Pet Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Pet Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Pet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Pet Food: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Pet Food: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 NBO Company Shares of Dog and Cat Food: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 15 LBN Brand Shares of Dog and Cat Food: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 16 Penetration of Private Label in Pet Care by Category: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Pet Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 18 Distribution of Pet Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 19 Distribution of Dog and Cat Food by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 20 Distribution of Dog and Cat Food by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 21 Forecast Sales of Pet Food by Category: Volume 2018-2023
- Table 22 Forecast Sales of Pet Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 23 Forecast Sales of Pet Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2018-2023
- Table 24 Forecast Sales of Pet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources