Pet Products in Peru
Consumers are becoming more aware of their pets’ needs and what is good for an animal’s health and wellbeing. This trend is being driven by marketing from the leading players, advice from veterinary clinics and by consumers becoming more proactive in researching health concerns and pet wellbeing online. This trend is fuelling growth within pet products, especially cat litter, where companies are also targeting convenience-focused consumers.
Euromonitor International's Pet Products in Peru report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Cat Litter, Other Pet Products, Pet Dietary Supplements, Pet Healthcare.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Pet Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Pet Products in Peru
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strong Potential for Cat Litter As Consumers Become More Focused on Hygiene and Convenience
- Cost Considerations Bite, Hindering Spending on Pet Healthcare and Dietary Supplements
- Cherished Pets Benefit From Pampering and Pet-specific Products
- Competitive Landscape
- Purina Tidy Cat Benefits From Distribution Dominance and Urbanisation
- Sole Private Label Proves More Innovative Than Many Brands
- Bayer Taps Into Growing Interest in Preventative Healthcare
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Pet Products by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Pet Products by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Pet Healthcare by Type: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 Sales of Other Pet Products by Type: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Pet Products: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Pet Products: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Distribution of Pet Products by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Pet Products by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Pet Products by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Packaged Food Tempts More Owners As Focus on Nutrition Increases
- Premium Products Attract Small But Growing Number As Owners Seek To Ensure Healthy and Happy Pets
- Multinational Nestlé Continues To Lead But Master Foods Announces A Challenge
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets Attract Consumers Seeking Convenience As Range of Pet Care Widens
- Impact of Economic Concerns Will Only Partly Counterbalance Growing Pet Population and Shift To Prepared Food
- Market Indicators
- Table 10 Pet Populations 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Pet Food by Category: Volume 2014-2019
- Table 12 Sales of Pet Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 13 Sales of Pet Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2014-2019
- Table 14 Sales of Pet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 15 NBO Company Shares of Pet Food: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 16 LBN Brand Shares of Pet Food: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 17 NBO Company Shares of Dog and Cat Food: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 18 LBN Brand Shares of Dog and Cat Food: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 19 Distribution of Pet Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 20 Distribution of Pet Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 21 Distribution of Dog and Cat Food by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 22 Distribution of Dog and Cat Food by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 23 Forecast Sales of Pet Food by Category: Volume 2019-2024
- Table 24 Forecast Sales of Pet Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 25 Forecast Sales of Pet Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2019-2024
- Table 26 Forecast Sales of Pet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Summary 1 Research Sources