Pet Products in Peru
Cat litter is the main category within pet products, which is due largely to the high consumption of the product, although in Peru there are still less than 25% of cats that use special sand, and in most of the cases it is not changed at the recommended frequency. Families tend to extend use until it emanates an unpleasant odour, or they mix used cat litter with a small portion of new product each week, and after 3-4 weeks they totally remove it. In the case of households where cat litter is not...
Euromonitor International's Pet Products in Peru report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Cat Litter, Other Pet Products, Pet Dietary Supplements, Pet Healthcare.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Pet Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- PET PRODUCTS IN PERU
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Cat Litter Leads Pet Products
- Pet Owners Looking After Their Pets Are Generating Significant Growth
- High Growth Will Continue But at Lower Rates Than in Past Years
- Competitive Landscape
- Small Independent Veterinary Clinics Dominate Pet Products
- Competitive Landscape Does Not Show Variations
- Manufacturers Are Using Advertising Directly To Buyers
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Pet Products by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Pet Products by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Pet Healthcare by Type: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Other Pet Products by Type: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Pet Products by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Pet Products by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Main Driver in Pet Care Is Owners Switching From Home-made Food To Packaged Food
- Pet Diets Are Based on Dry Products
- Leading Competitor Uses Low-cost Strategy
- Small Independent Veterinary Clinics Have A Presence in All Neighbourhoods
- Pet Care Industry Will Continue Growing
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Pet Populations 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Pet Food by Category: Volume 2013-2018
- Table 9 Sales of Pet Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Pet Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Pet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Pet Food: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Pet Food: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 NBO Company Shares of Dog and Cat Food: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 15 LBN Brand Shares of Dog and Cat Food: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Pet Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Pet Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Distribution of Dog and Cat Food by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 19 Distribution of Dog and Cat Food by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Pet Food by Category: Volume 2018-2023
- Table 21 Forecast Sales of Pet Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 22 Forecast Sales of Pet Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2018-2023
- Table 23 Forecast Sales of Pet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources