Pet Products in Ireland
The pet humanisation trend continued to support sales of pet products in 2017. Non-essential pet products are expected to continue to perform well over the forecast period as pet owners are increasingly looking to provide their animals with human-like accessories. 2018 is seeing the further development of clothes, toys and grooming products for dogs and cats, from both large companies as well as private label players. In December 2017, Aldi launched a selection of Christmas jumpers for dogs, whi...
Euromonitor International's Pet Products in Ireland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Cat Litter, Other Pet Products, Pet Dietary Supplements, Pet Healthcare.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Pet Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- PET PRODUCTS IN IRELAND
- Euromonitor International
- June 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Category Growth Being Driven by the Pet Humanisation Trend
- Change in the Law Offers Growth Potential for Accessories
- Pet Dietary Supplements and Pet Healthcare Set To Perform Well Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Tesco Continues To Lead Pet Products
- Pet Superstores To Remain Strong
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Pet Products by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Pet Products by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Pet Healthcare by Type: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Other Pet Products by Type: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Pet Products by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Pet Products by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- 2017 A Challenging Year for Pet Care in Ireland
- Demand Exists for Both Premium and Economy Offerings
- Mars Foods Ireland Remains the Clear Market Leader
- Modern Grocery Retailers Remains the Leading Distribution Channel But Internet Retailing Slowly Gaining Ground
- Pet Humanisation Trend Will Continue To Support Sales in Key Categories
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Pet Populations 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Pet Food by Category: Volume 2013-2018
- Table 9 Sales of Pet Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Pet Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Pet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Pet Food: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Pet Food: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 NBO Company Shares of Dog and Cat Food: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 15 LBN Brand Shares of Dog and Cat Food: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 16 Penetration of Private Label in Pet Care by Category: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Pet Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 18 Distribution of Pet Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 19 Distribution of Dog and Cat Food by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 20 Distribution of Dog and Cat Food by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 21 Forecast Sales of Pet Food by Category: Volume 2018-2023
- Table 22 Forecast Sales of Pet Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 23 Forecast Sales of Pet Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2018-2023
- Table 24 Forecast Sales of Pet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources