Pet Products in Ireland
Based on provisional 2016 estimates, sales of pet products are expected to decline 1% further to €11 million. The rate of decline is expected to continue to slow down as the economic recovery means some consumers spend more on their pets. However, value remains essential with discounting prevalent across pet products.
Euromonitor International's Pet Products in Ireland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Cat Litter, Other Pet Products, Pet Dietary Supplements, Pet Healthcare.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Pet Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- PET PRODUCTS IN IRELAND
- Euromonitor International
- June 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Pet Products by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Pet Products by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 Sales of Pet Healthcare by Type: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 4 Sales of Other Pet Products by Type: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Pet Products by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Pet Products by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Executive Summary
- Value Sales of Pet Care See A Positive Performance
- Pet Products Does Not Benefit From the Revival
- Private Label Sales Still Strong But Share Falls Marginally
- Retail Supermarkets Stock Premium Product Range
- Marginal Growth Predicted With Humanisation Remaining A Key Trend
- Key Trends and Developments
- A Strengthening Irish Economy Helps Sales of Pet Food Return To Growth
- Premium Products at A Crossroads for Most Effective Distribution Strategy
- Strong Opportunities for Manufacturers Within Pet Health and Wellness
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Pet Populations 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Pet Food by Category: Volume 2011-2016
- Table 9 Sales of Pet Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 10 Sales of Pet Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2011-2016
- Table 11 Sales of Pet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Pet Food: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Pet Food: % Value 2012-2015
- Table 14 NBO Company Shares of Dog and Cat Food: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 15 LBN Brand Shares of Dog and Cat Food: % Value 2012-2015
- Table 16 Penetration of Private Label in Pet Care by Category: % Value 2011-2015
- Table 17 Distribution of Pet Care by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 18 Distribution of Pet Care by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 19 Distribution of Dog and Cat Food by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 20 Distribution of Dog and Cat Food by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 21 Forecast Sales of Pet Food by Category: Volume 2016-2021
- Table 22 Forecast Sales of Pet Care by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 23 Forecast Sales of Pet Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2016-2021
- Table 24 Forecast Sales of Pet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 1 Research Sources