Pet Products in Indonesia
With the increasing humanisation trend in Indonesia, and owners regarding their pets as part of the family, many are investing more in pets’ welfare, comfort and entertainment and thus driving growth for pet products. Owners are increasingly willing to spend money on products that enhance their pets’ overall wellbeing such as pet dietary supplements or pet healthcare. There is also a growing focus on making pets look as attractive as possible, partly due to the influence of social media as owner...
Euromonitor International's Pet Products in Indonesia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Cat Litter, Other Pet Products, Pet Dietary Supplements, Pet Healthcare.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Pet Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Pet Products in Indonesia
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Owners Investing in Pets' Health, Happiness and Image
- Pet Healthcare Tempts in the Guise of Treats
- Internet Retailing Taps Into Demand for Choice, Style and Value
- Competitive Landscape
- Espree Animal Products Ahead of the Pack Thanks To Unmatched Distribution Reach
- Premium and Specialised Brands Find Internet Retailing An Easy Entry Point
- Competition To Intensify With Greater Consumer Demand for Specialisation
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Pet Products by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Pet Products by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Pet Healthcare by Type: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 Sales of Other Pet Products by Type: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Pet Products: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Pet Products: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Distribution of Pet Products by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Pet Products by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Pet Products by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Owners Seek the Best for Pets, With Innovation Taking Inspiration From Human Lifestyles
- Pet-friendly Venues Proliferate
- Global Players Retain Lead As Smaller Players Struggle To Expand Distribution Reach
- Mid-priced Products Benefit From Strength of Modern Grocery Retailers But Internet Retailing Offers Opportunities for Premium Brands
- Strong Growth Ahead As Owners Spend in Search of Optimum Pet Health and Wellbeing
- Market Indicators
- Table 10 Pet Populations 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Pet Food by Category: Volume 2014-2019
- Table 12 Sales of Pet Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 13 Sales of Pet Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2014-2019
- Table 14 Sales of Pet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 15 NBO Company Shares of Pet Food: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 16 LBN Brand Shares of Pet Food: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 17 NBO Company Shares of Dog and Cat Food: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 18 LBN Brand Shares of Dog and Cat Food: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 19 Distribution of Pet Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 20 Distribution of Pet Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 21 Distribution of Dog and Cat Food by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 22 Distribution of Dog and Cat Food by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 23 Forecast Sales of Pet Food by Category: Volume 2019-2024
- Table 24 Forecast Sales of Pet Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 25 Forecast Sales of Pet Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2019-2024
- Table 26 Forecast Sales of Pet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Summary 1 Research Sources