Pet Products in China
Smart pet products are generally seeing growing demand, as busy consumers seek to reconcile the conflict between their love for pets and their limited free time. Smart leashes, smart feeding machines and smart dog tags are all seeing new product development and growing interest. With the help of modern technology, pet owners can increasingly feed, monitor and locate pets remotely, thus taking care of pets even when busy or at work. Smart training products such as ultrasonic bark controllers and...
Euromonitor International's Pet Products in China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Cat Litter, Other Pet Products, Pet Dietary Supplements, Pet Healthcare.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Pet Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Pet Products in China
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Aquatic Equipment Benefits From Sales Moving Online, With Owners Attracted by Smart Products
- Demand for Cat Litter Soars, With Consumers Switching To Premium Tofu Products
- Veterinary Clinics Expand in Number and Influence, Encouraging Proactive Use of Pet Healthcare and Dietary Supplements
- Competitive Landscape
- Internet Retailing Boom Encourages Premiumisation, With Danke Finding Success Online Via Innovative Design
- Revolution on the Frontline As Pfizer Takes on Merial in Pet Healthcare
- Xuediao Banks on Omnichannel Expansion and Specialised Shampoos
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Pet Products by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Pet Products by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Pet Healthcare by Type: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 4 Sales of Other Pet Products by Type: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Pet Products: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Pet Products: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Distribution of Pet Products by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Pet Products by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Pet Products by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Shifting Perceptions and Demographic Trends Result in Soaring Pet Population
- Rising Incomes Boost Spending on Pet Health and Happiness
- Royal Canin Invests in Education While Domestic Contenders Compete Via Price and Premiumisation
- Internet Retailing Offers Entry Point for Players and Consumers in Lower Tier Cities
- Expanding Pet Population, Nutritional Focus and Indulgent Attitudes Underpin Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 10 Pet Populations 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Pet Food by Category: Volume 2014-2019
- Table 12 Sales of Pet Care by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 13 Sales of Pet Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2014-2019
- Table 14 Sales of Pet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 15 NBO Company Shares of Pet Food: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 16 LBN Brand Shares of Pet Food: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 17 NBO Company Shares of Dog and Cat Food: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 18 LBN Brand Shares of Dog and Cat Food: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 19 Distribution of Pet Care by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 20 Distribution of Pet Care by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 21 Distribution of Dog and Cat Food by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 22 Distribution of Dog and Cat Food by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 23 Forecast Sales of Pet Food by Category: Volume 2019-2024
- Table 24 Forecast Sales of Pet Care by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 25 Forecast Sales of Pet Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2019-2024
- Table 26 Forecast Sales of Pet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Summary 1 Research Sources