Pet Products in China
The prevalence of a cat culture became apparent in the review period. Amid the increasing preference for cats, 2017 not only witnessed rapid growth of the cat population, but also a boom in related products, such as cat litter, cat shampoo and toys. In contrast to dog culture, the core value of cat culture is to please oneself, leading to a greater willingness to pay for added-value products, such as hairball solutions, nutrition gels and smart feeding machines. To meet the demands of cat owners...
Euromonitor International's Pet Products in China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Cat Litter, Other Pet Products, Pet Dietary Supplements, Pet Healthcare.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Pet Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- PET PRODUCTS IN CHINA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growing Popularity of Cats Fuels Interest in Cat-related Products
- Quality Products Boost Cat Litter
- Smart Pet Products Are on the Rise
- Competitive Landscape
- Sunsun Group Leads Pet Products As the Key Player in Aquariums
- Nanjing Suchong Pet Product Co Ltd Posts Fastest Value Growth
- Merial Animal Health (china) Co Ltd Launches New Product To Boost Sales
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Pet Products by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Pet Products by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Pet Healthcare by Type: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Other Pet Products by Type: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Pet Products by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Pet Products by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Rapid Pet Population Expansion Underpins Robust Growth of Pet Care
- Growing Popularity of Cats Leads To Prosperity for Cat Food and Products
- Domestic Players Achieve Notable Sales Share Gain
- Internet Retailing Goes From Strength To Strength
- Pet Care Is Expected To Maintain Buoyant Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Pet Populations 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Pet Food by Category: Volume 2013-2018
- Table 9 Sales of Pet Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Pet Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Pet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Pet Food: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Pet Food: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 NBO Company Shares of Dog and Cat Food: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 15 LBN Brand Shares of Dog and Cat Food: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Pet Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Pet Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Distribution of Dog and Cat Food by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 19 Distribution of Dog and Cat Food by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Pet Food by Category: Volume 2018-2023
- Table 21 Forecast Sales of Pet Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 22 Forecast Sales of Pet Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2018-2023
- Table 23 Forecast Sales of Pet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources