- PET PRODUCTS IN AUSTRIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Cat Litter Decline Hampers Growth
- Pet Dietary Supplements Remains Most Dynamic Category
- Plenty of Untapped Potential in Pet Healthcare
- Competitive Landscape
- Retailer Fressnapf Handels GmbH Leads Pet Products
- Private Label Is Set To Play A Growing Role
- Fressnapf Expands Private Label Range
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Pet Products by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Pet Products by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Pet Healthcare by Type: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 Sales of Other Pet Products by Type: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Pet Products by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Pet Products by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Pet Care Has Another Good Year in Austria
- New Raw Feeding Methods Pose No Threat To Standard Pet Food Thus Far
- Private Label Has Increasing Power
- Grocery Retail Channels Come Under Pressure
- Despite An Expected Slowdown, Growth Is Likely To Remain Stable
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Pet Populations 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Pet Food by Category: Volume 2013-2018
- Table 9 Sales of Pet Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Pet Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Pet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Pet Food: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Pet Food: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 NBO Company Shares of Dog and Cat Food: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 15 LBN Brand Shares of Dog and Cat Food: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 16 Penetration of Private Label in Pet Care by Category: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Pet Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 18 Distribution of Pet Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 19 Distribution of Dog and Cat Food by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 20 Distribution of Dog and Cat Food by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 21 Forecast Sales of Pet Food by Category: Volume 2018-2023
- Table 22 Forecast Sales of Pet Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 23 Forecast Sales of Pet Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2018-2023
- Table 24 Forecast Sales of Pet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Pet Products in Austria
Value growth in overall pet products is expected to slow down significantly in the forecast period compared to the review period, albeit remaining positive. The main problem is likely to be a value decline in cat litter at constant 2018 prices. Accounting for approaching half of value sales, cat litter clearly remained the main pet product in Austria in 2017. In the forecast period, solid growth in the pet cat population and more cats living in flats are expected to ensure growing demand. Howeve...
Euromonitor International's Pet Products in Austria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Cat Litter, Other Pet Products, Pet Dietary Supplements, Pet Healthcare.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Pet Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.