- PET CITY SA IN PET CARE (GREECE)
- Euromonitor International
- May 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Pet City SA: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Pet City SA: Operational Indicators
- Internet Strategy
- Company Background
- Chart 1 Pet City SA: Pet City in Athens
- Private Label
- Summary 3 Pet City SA: Private Label Portfolio
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 Pet city SA: Competitive Position 2016
Pet City SA in Pet Care (Greece)
The company’s objective is to further expand its network of outlets, with five more outlets currently under construction. Its target is to reach 100 outlets within the next five years. At the same time, the company plans to continue investing in its e-shop in order to expand its clientele beyond the Attica region where its outlets are located.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Pet Food, Pet Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Pet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.