Personal Services in Saudi Arabia
Industry’s growth spiked during 2017, following the previous year’s decline. In 2017 the situation improved, and enabled locals to spend more on personal services, as the country’s government sought to boost the economy by fostering non-oil private sector development. However, some austerity measures stayed in place, partly limiting the recovery of households’ spending in the country.
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Personal Services market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Funeral and Related Services, Hairdressing and Beauty Treatment, Solariums, Spas and Similar Services, Washing and Cleaning.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Personal Services market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- PERSONAL SERVICES IN SAUDI ARABIA
- Euromonitor International
- September 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Government Austerity Measures To Limit Consumer Spending, Partly Subduing Industry's Future Growth
- Demand for Beauty Services To Be Spurred by Rising Awareness and Growth of Women's Rights
- Locals and Tourists To Spend More on Health and Wellness Services
- Competitive Landscape
- More Saudi Arabian Women To Enter Beauty Sector
- Firms To Adopt New Online Solutions
- Industry Overview
- Chart 1 Industry's Production Value 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 2 Industry's Value Added 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 3 Industry's Profits and Profit Margin 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 4 Industry Structure by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 5 Evolution of Industry Structure by Category 2012-2017, % of total production
- Chart 6 Funeral and Related Services Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 7 Hairdressing and Beauty Treatment Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 8 Solariums, Spas and Similar Services Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 9 Washing and Cleaning Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 10 Absolute Growth by Category, LCU million
- Industry's Cost Structure
- Chart 11 Industry's Cost Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 12 Evolution of Industry's Cost Structure 2012-2017, % share of total costs
- Chart 13 Industry's Costs, LCU million
- Chart 14 Imports, Exports and Trade Balance 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 15 Exports by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 16 Imports by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Market Structure
- Chart 17 Market Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 18 Market Structure by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 19 Evolution of Market Structure by Category 2012-2017, % of total market
- Chart 20 Market Structure by Buyer 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 21 Evolution of Demand Structure by Buyer 2012-2017, % of total market
- Chart 22 Industry's Demand Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 23 Employment Statistics and Productivity 2012-2017
- Chart 24 Number of Companies by Size 2012-2017, number
- Chart 25 Firmographics Distribution by Company Size 2012-2017, % of total companies
- Chart 26 Firmographics Distribution by Revenue 2012-2017, % of total revenue
- Chart 27 Industry Concentration 2012-2017, % share of total production value, LCU
- Industry's Context
- Chart 28 Industry vs GDP Performance 2002-2022, % Y-O-Y growth
- Chart 29 Personal Services vs Other Industries 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 30 Industry Size by Region 2017, USD million
- Chart 31 Personal Services in Middle East and Africa 2002-2022, USD million