SIX Payment Services (Austria) GmbH in Consumer Finance (Austria)
After announcing the end of its Quick e-money brand, SIX Payment Services (Austria) is expected to focus on its most profitable segments.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Consumer Lending, Financial Cards and Payments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Finance market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SIX PAYMENT SERVICES (AUSTRIA) GMBH IN CONSUMER FINANCE (AUSTRIA)
- Euromonitor International
- October 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 1 SIX Payment Services (Austria) GmbH: Competitive Position 2015