Paediatric Consumer Health in Vietnam
Paediatric consumer health is expected to see a strong increase in its current value growth rate in 2020 compared with earlier years of the review period, with this mainly being due to the arrival of COVID-19 in the country. Due to the pandemic, in the first half of the year the demand for paediatric consumer health products increased strongly, as parents purchased such products to have at home to make sure they had enough supplies to take them through the national lockdown. It was a priority fo...
Euromonitor International's Paediatric Consumer Health in Vietnam report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Analgesics, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Paediatric Digestive Remedies, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Paediatric Consumer Health market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Paediatric Consumer Health in Vietnam
- Euromonitor International
- November 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Increase in the growth rate as consumers stockpile products for their children
- Paediatric acetaminophen set to maintain the highest sales and growth
- Despite higher unit prices, international companies maintain their lead
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Slowing growth rate but dynamic increases still forecast
- Falling birth rate set to contribute to slowdown
- Actions by some local players are expected to encourage consumers to switch
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 Sales of Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Type: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources