Paediatric Consumer Health in Vietnam
Paediatric consumer health receives more attention from both parents and companies due to Vietnamese consumers’ higher awareness of the importance of monitoring their children’s amount of drug intake. Strong development of the internet network in Vietnam has had a major impact on parents’ ability to also gain wider knowledge of what kinds of paediatric healthcare products are available and a greater understanding of the benefits and risks of using them. In 2019, paediatric acetaminophen, cough/c...
Euromonitor International's Paediatric Consumer Health in Vietnam report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Analgesics, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Paediatric Digestive Remedies, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Paediatric Consumer Health market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Paediatric Consumer Health in Vietnam
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Increasing Use of the Internet Is Boosting Parents' Awareness of the Risks and Benefits Associated With Using Paediatric Consumer Health Products
- High Infertility and Low Birth Rates Set To Diminish Growth Prospects for Paediatric Consumer Health
- Warnings About Abusing Paracetamol Prompt Health-conscious and Informed Adults To Use Paediatric Acetaminophen, Boosting Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- Laboratoires Upsa Maintains Its Lead on the Strength of Its Efferalgan Brand of Paediatric Acetaminophen
- International Companies Still Hold the Top Three Positions, With Strength in Paediatric Analgesics and Cough/cold Remedies
- Haugiang Pharmaceutical Brands Have Strength in Paediatric Acetaminophen, But Purely Domestic Brands Still Struggle
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Type: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Strong Economy and Stronger Demand Boost Value Growth of Consumer Healthcare in Vietnam by Higher Double Digits in 2019
- Newly Adopted Government Regulations, Restrictions and Inspections Disrupts the Stability of Dietary Supplements
- Domestic Players Stand Out Among the Many Leading International Players Due To Their Command of Herbal/traditional Products, the Largest Healthcare Category
- in Thriving Economy With Widening Distribution, All Channels Perform Well, With Direct Selling and Internet Retailing Largely Generating the Highest Growth
- Driven by Recurring and Ongoing Factors, Consumer Healthcare Is Set To Post Higher Value Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources