Paediatric Consumer Health in the United Kingdom
While adult consumer health is seeing value growth slow down due to the rising popularity of private label products, the paediatric consumer health category keeps growing faster in terms of value thanks to the release of new products with different tastes and formats, to attract parents. In areas such as pain management, brands such as Calpol rank number one in the country. When it comes to looking for an efficient solution, UK consumers pay the price and go for what is familiar. The brand Calpo...
Euromonitor International's Paediatric Consumer Health in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Analgesics, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Paediatric Digestive Remedies, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Paediatric Consumer Health market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Paediatric Consumer Health in the United Kingdom
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Parents Willing To Pay More for Their Child's Health
- Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Is Second Fastest Growing Subcategory
- Paediatric Dermatologicals Continues To See Growth From Natural Brands
- Competitive Landscape
- Paediatric Consumer Health Remains Dominated by Large Players
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Type: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Physical and Mental Wellbeing Is on the British Agenda
- Health and Wellness Slowly Re-shapes Consumer Health Industry
- Price-conscious Consumers Reach for Private Label
- British Purchase Supplements Through Specialist Non-grocery Retailers and E-commerce
- Health and Wellness and Brexit Will Shape Consumer Health Industry
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources