Paediatric Consumer Health in Ukraine
The Ukrainian population has steadily declined in recent years as families have become smaller. A number of Ukrainians do not want to have many children when they cannot afford large family budgets. In addition, many modern Ukrainians choose to live better-quality lives with fewer children overall. Whereas birth rates remained stable over the whole review period, the number of children aged 0-14 was rising over the period of 2015-2018 (from 6,449 to 6,539, according to Euromonitor International...
Euromonitor International's Paediatric Consumer Health in Ukraine report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Analgesics, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Paediatric Digestive Remedies, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Paediatric Consumer Health market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- PAEDIATRIC CONSUMER HEALTH IN UKRAINE
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Demographic Situation in Ukraine Does Not Assist Paediatric Consumer Health
- Splitting Medicines Into Separate Versions for Children and Adults To Drive Sales
- Self-medication of Children Might Be Threatened in Ukraine
- Competitive Landscape
- International Brands Are Popular in Ukraine
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements for Children - A Popular Niche
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Type: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Benefits From Strong Self-medication Habits in Ukraine
- Volumes Recover, With Value Dynamics Further Boosted by Rising Prices
- Consumer Health Is A Battlefield of Big Players, Including International and Local Ones
- Chemists/pharmacies Is the Core Consumer Health Distribution Channel in Ukraine
- Mixed But Overall Positive Outlook for Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches
- Summary 2 Research Sources