Paediatric Consumer Health in Thailand
Thailand is expected to see a falling birth rate over the forecast period. This is expected to shrink the consumer base for paediatric consumer health. The birth rate is being hit by delayed marriages and a growing number of single people, exacerbated by a reluctance to start a family early due to the high cost of raising a child. This unfavourable demographic trend is likely to dampen the prospects for paediatric consumer health. Nonetheless, paediatric consumer health is projected to continue...
Euromonitor International's Paediatric Consumer Health in Thailand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Analgesics, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Paediatric Digestive Remedies, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Paediatric Consumer Health market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Paediatric Consumer Health in Thailand
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Paediatric Consumer Health Retains Growth Potential
- Acetaminophen and Cough/cold Remedies Will Be Most Dynamic, Vitamin and Supplements Will Add Most Sales
- Modern Parents Look To the Internet
- Competitive Landscape
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare Continues To Lead Paediatric Consumer Health
- Players Look To Provide Easy Ways of Administration for Children
- Tonics Players Engage Children
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Type: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Investment in Health and Medical Tourism Provide A Boost
- Consumers Move Towards Self-medication
- International Players Lead Consumer Health in Thailand
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers Still Dominate, But Internet Retailing Is Growing
- Consumer Health Expected To Continue Growing
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources