Paediatric Consumer Health in Taiwan
In Taiwan, very few OTC products have been approved for paediatric use and the only categories present in paediatric consumer health in Taiwan at the end of the review period were paediatric cough/cold remedies and paediatric vitamins and dietary supplements. In addition to limiting the category’s overall sales potential, this also means that there is limited scope for further development, making it very unlikely that significant sales growth will be seen during the forecast period.
Euromonitor International's Paediatric Consumer Health in Taiwan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Analgesics, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Paediatric Digestive Remedies, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Paediatric Consumer Health market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- PAEDIATRIC CONSUMER HEALTH IN TAIWAN
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Limited Product Ranges To Continue Placing Limits on Sales
- Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements To Remain Dominant
- the Cautious Approach of Parents To Children's Health Remains A Barrier To Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- the Strength of the Leading Multivitamins Brand Centrum Places Pfizer on Top
- Paediatric Cough/cold Remedies Remains Highly Consolidated As Three Players Lead
- New Entrants Unlikely To Be Seen During the Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Type: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Pending OTC Switches Remain in the Pipeline Due To Medical Community Opposition
- Sales Growth Boosted by Increasingly Busy Lifestyles Among Urban Consumers
- Leading Brands Face Competition From Private Labels of Drugstores/parapharmacies
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers Dominant in the Distribution of Consumer Health
- Rising Interest in Self-medication To Support Sales Growth in Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources