Paediatric Consumer Health in Taiwan
With very few OTC products approved for paediatric use, the only categories present in paediatric consumer health in Taiwan at the end of the review period were paediatric cough/cold remedies and paediatric vitamins and dietary supplements. In addition to placing limits on the category’s overall sales potential, this also means that there is limited scope for further development, making significant sales growth very unlikely. Thus, the outlook for the category for the forecast period is for mere...
Euromonitor International's Paediatric Consumer Health in Taiwan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Analgesics, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Paediatric Digestive Remedies, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Paediatric Consumer Health market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- PAEDIATRIC CONSUMER HEALTH IN TAIWAN
- Euromonitor International
- January 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Narrow Range of Products Set To Continue Limiting Sales
- Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Set To Continue Dominating Sales
- the Cautious Approach of Parents To Children's Health To Remain A Barrier To Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Pfizer Still on Top Due To the Strength of Its Leading Multivitamins Brand Centrum
- Three Players Dominate Sales in Paediatric Cough/cold Remedies
- New Entrants Unlikely To Be Seen During the Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Type: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Pending OTC Switches Remain in the Pipeline Due To Medical Community Opposition
- Increasingly Busy Urban Lifestyles Continue To Impact Sales in Consumer Health
- Drugstores/parapharmacies Private Label Lines Compete Against International Brands
- the Leading Distribution Channels Underline Their Strength With Positive Growth
- the Rise of Self-medication Set To Bolster Growth Rates in OTC Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources