Paediatric Consumer Health in Sweden
The outbreak of COVID-19 is not expected to lead heightened growth in paediatric consumer health, with only slight stockpiling noted for ibuprofen, with most stockpiling being present in standard, adult products. Therefore, value growth for paediatric analgesics and paediatric acetaminophen is set to remain similar to the recorded growth of 2019, with growth in paediatric ibuprofen seeing an improvement. However, overall value growth is set to be lower than that recorded in 2019, with several ar...
Euromonitor International's Paediatric Consumer Health in Sweden report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Analgesics, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Paediatric Digestive Remedies, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Paediatric Consumer Health market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Paediatric Consumer Health in Sweden
- Euromonitor International
- November 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Despite the outbreak of COVID-19, stockpiling has little impact on paediatric consumer health products
- Paediatric digestive remedies face competition from adult products and probiotics, easier to source in grocery retailers during the outbreak of COVID-19
- GSK Consumer Healthcare leads the landscape, benefiting from the solid reputation of Alvedon, also the most popular product in adult analgesics
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Following low-levels of growth in 2021, value growth will be positive across the forecast period, driven by digestive remedies and vitamins and dietary supplements
- Paediatric vitamins and dietary supplements benefit from an alignment to the health and wellness trend, with a growing demand for vitamin D
- E-commerce records a substantial uplift in growth due to COVID-19, with share set to increase further across the forecast period
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 Sales of Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Type: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2019-2020
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 2 Research Sources