Paediatric Consumer Health in Sweden
Paediatric vitamins and dietary supplements continued to record the strongest performance within paediatric consumer health in 2019, driven by Swedish parents’ desire to support their children’s health and wellness. This is leading to more specific branding and product innovation to better target children, with many vitamins now offering gummi bears which hold stronger appeal to children due to their flavour and ease of consumption compared to tablets or even liquid. However, a more natural comp...
Euromonitor International's Paediatric Consumer Health in Sweden report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Analgesics, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Paediatric Digestive Remedies, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Paediatric Consumer Health market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Paediatric Consumer Health in Sweden
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Small Size of Paediatric Consumer Health Offers Limited Choice for Parents
- Ongoing Demand for Vitamin D Supports Growth of Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements
- Niche of Paediatric Digestive Remedies Experiences Competition From Outside of the Category and Market
- Competitive Landscape
- Limited Growth Opportunities for Leader Gsk Consumer Healthcare
- Internet Retailing Offers Parents Wider Choice of Products and Prices
- Perrigo Sverige Strengthens Leadership of Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Due To Ongoing Demand for Vitamin D
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Type: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Stable Performance by Consumer Health Supported by Health and Wellness Trends
- Vegans Offer Growing Niche As Important Consumer Group
- Highly Fragmented Competitive Landscape of Consumer Health Allows Smaller Brands To Gain Swedes' Attention
- Internet Retailing Continues To Gain Ground Supported by Online Pharmacies
- Sports Nutrition Will Continue To Move Into Mainstream Acceptance Over Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources