Paediatric Consumer Health in Slovenia
Paediatric cough, cold and allergy (hay fever) remedies and paediatric vitamins and dietary supplements experienced the strongest levels of growth in 2019. This was not a surprise as the cold and flu season of 2019 was particularly bad, encouraging parents to buy vitamins and dietary supplements as pre-emptive measures, and cough, cold and allergy (hay fever) remedies to treat their poorly children.
Euromonitor International's Paediatric Consumer Health in Slovenia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Analgesics, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Paediatric Digestive Remedies, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Paediatric Consumer Health market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Paediatric Consumer Health in Slovenia
- Euromonitor International
- September 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Cold and Flu Seasons See Sales Soar for Pre-emptive Remedies
- Parents Trust Online and Professional Recommendations
- the Population of Children Is on the Increase
- Competitive Landscape
- High Levels of Brand Activity Hinder Private Label
- Low Levels of Marketing As Parents Seek Advice, Not Advertising
- As Income Rises, Players Position Themselves As Premium
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Type: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 4 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Wellbeing, Colds and Disposable Income Shape Consumer Health in Slovenia
- Slovenians Reach for Quick Fixes for Colds, Allergies and Digestive Ailments
- Interest in Health and Wellness Affects the Landscape of Consumer Health
- Internet Retailing on the Increase As E-commerce Becomes Second Nature
- the Forecast Looks Bright But the Wellness Trend Causes Caution
- Market Indicators
- Table 6 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 7 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources